Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Censored!

I had a long and complicated story written out about my morning at work.  I was very frustrated and annoyed and wanted to rant.  However, I realize that things that get posted online about work can come back and haunt you.  It was not really about my job, just one person that really bothered me today, but she does work in my office and I was badmouthing talking about her.  So I have decided to censor myself.  All I will say about it is that today I was transported back to Jr. High School.  I am a grown adult with kids of my own, I do not need to be treated like I am 13. It had to do with yesterday's post and the dreaded words whooping cough.  (No, my son does not have whooping cough!!)  Throw in a little gossip, a few accusations and a whole lot of "tattling" and that summarizes my morning. 


Anyway, I did not go for a run today.  Damian was supposed to have a baseball game and I didn't feel like figuring out how to get a run in and go to his game, so I decided to skip it.  I don't have a set day off of running, I just take a day off when life gets too hectic.  However, D's game was cancelled because of rain but I still didn't run.  I will have time to go the rest of the week, so today was my day off. 

My sister's (she is my best friend also) 40th birthday is in September.  I was thinking I need to do something for it.  However, my oldest sister (who I'm not close to) turned 40 a year and a half ago and we forgot about it, so it has to be a secret discreet.  Anyone have any ideas that are budget friendly?

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for not posting about work online! I have a hard time with that (on FB) sometimes. It's so easy to write, "Work was awful today".

    I didn't run yesterday either. Sometimes we just need a break...as long as we get back out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to not go into more detail, but I really feel I said more than enough, maybe too much.

      Delete