Saturday, April 28, 2012

Slow day

Maddox not sleeping is really starting to wear me down.  I am so tired all the time.  Today Damian had a baseball game, but because of Maddox's whooping cough, I didn't go.  D went with a friend of his and I was stuck at home all day with Maddox.  It was sunny and nice (looking, I didn't actually go outside) this morning and early afternoon.  I wanted to go for a run, but I really didn't want to go with the jogging stroller (that was hard).  By the time Chris got home, I was exhausted, and I did nothing.  I sat on my butt all day, but I'm getting very little sleep.  Which makes me more than a little tired.  Anyway, that rambling paragraph was all to say, I didn't go for a run today. 

I did make dinner.  It was fabulous.  I made general tsao's chicken that I found on Pinterest.  I added water chestnuts and carrots, and reduced the amount of snow peas to the recipe.  It was delicious! After dinner Damian and I had a cake in a mug which was good. 
However, I've been eating 1-minute muffins that I found on Katie's blog and I found the cake in a mug very sweet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment