Sunday, April 22, 2012

Calgon, take me away!!

Today was a hard day for me.  Maddox still has a cough that wakes him up in the middle of the night and he can't get back to sleep because he's coughing so hard.  I found myself on the couch in the middle of the night holding him so he could sleep.  I woke up this morning and I was just tired.  I couldn't even drag myself out of the house for church. 

The weather has been beautiful this weekend and I kept looking outside and seeing the beautiful sun and thinking I really need to go for a run, but I just didn't feel like it.  Instead I just laid out in our yard and enjoyed the sun.  Chris came home and sat out there with me.  Then he tells me that he made plans for us to go over to some friends' house for a bbq.  I was just mad.  He left to go shopping and I decided I just needed to go for a run.  So I did.  It was a nice run.  Not quite 3 miles, but it's better than nothing.  And afterward I felt so much better.

The run I did today was a repeat of yesterday, except I went a little farther.  I wanted to go to the other end of the trail but I was expected at our friends' house so I cut it short, I went a little farther than yesterday, but not much. 

I really need a vacation.  I haven't really had one since Christmas.  I have to wait until July, when we are going camping.  I am really burnt out.  I just don't want to go to work, I don't want to do anything around the house, I didn't even want to go to our friends' house today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment