So I've been thinking about how I was on a pretty steady losing streak for several weeks. I wasn't losing much weekly, but I was losing consistently. Here is what I did then . . .
- ran 3-4 miles 5 days a week
- Zumba 2 times a week
- green drink every work day (my favorite recipe is spinach, vanilla almond milk, blueberries and cinnamon mixed in a blender)
- 1-minute muffins topped with Nutella
- kept my alcohol intake down to 1 (sometimes 2) glasses of wine every other night
- For 2 weeks I did 100 sit-ups everyday and for about a week I did push ups every day