Saturday, July 28, 2012

Is it warm in here?

Melinda at Does This Scale Make Me Look Fat is hosting Stop by and Say Hi! (it was Stop by Saturdays, but she changed it).  She posts the question on Saturday (where the first name came from) and then you answer the question on your blog and add it to her blog hop.  The blog hop is kinda intimidating at first.  At least I was intimidated at first, but last week I just jumped in and did it, and it wasn't hard at all.  If you would like to join, you can join from my blog, or you can go visit Melinda and join from her blog.  =)  So this week's question is . . .

What is your favorite event to watch during the summer Olympics?

I like gymnastics.  I miss them in the winter Olympics and get mad if I miss them when they actually air.  Damian has been doing gymnastics for 4 years and loves it, but I loved watching gymnastics even before Damian started doing it. 

I was trying to remember what other sports were on the Summer Olympics, so I went to Wikipedia and found a list of past and present games played.  The one I liked the most? Tug of War, only played from 1900-1920.  haha!
1904 Olympics tug of war

Today I'm going to lunch with an old coworker and I'm hoping to go see Magic Mike late this afternoon.  I'm going by myself because Chris refuses and I don't have many girlfriends in the area to go with me.  I am okay going alone though.  =) 

Afterall, I'll have Alex, Channing, Joe, and Matthew to keep me company.  =)  I don't know who Alex Pettyfer is, but he's hot.
He looks like a baby.
 I have had a long time movie star crush on Matthew McConaughy for a long time.

Seriously who could not have a crush on him?
 And I think Channing Tatum is pretty hot too, however, he just looks a bit young to me. 

I really need to see the movie The Vow!
 But uuuummmmmmm . . . have you ever watched True Blood?  Have you seen Alcide on there??  Joe Manganiello has to be the HOTTEST guy in the world.  He is my new super crush.  He is going to go far!  Somehow his billing on Magic Mike is under Alex Pettyfer (who is that again?).  I did not realize this but Joe Manganiello is in the movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting,"  I wanted to see it before, but now I may just go buy it.  =)
Uuuuhhhhhh, look at those abs!  He is HOT!
(Did the temperature in the room just go up? Suddenly I'm very warm . . .) =)


I almost forgot, I'm going to go for a run today.  In fact, I think I'm going to leave as soon as I post this.  I'll let you know how it goes and how my leg holds up.  I think it'll be fine.

1 comment:

  1. Tug of war? Well, that sounds more sports like than some of the current events they have! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete