Friday, July 13, 2012

We're off!

I forgot to try to post while I was still working.  I was actually probably too busy to get one written though.  My car is packed to the gills, and we are just waiting for my friend to get here.

I woke up at 5:20 this morning and went for a run.  :-)  It was nice.  I feel like I have more energy, but it might be all the adrenaline from excitement about leaving for camping.  :-) 

I weighed myself this morning after my run and I was not much down from last week.  I didn't run as much as I wanted to this week.  I'm a little afraid I've reached a plateau.  I haven't moved down very much for several weeks.  Today I was 162.0.  Which is still down, but I saw mostly all 163's this week, which has been a common theme for the last several weeks, well, 163 or 164. 

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend! I will try to post while I'm camping, but can't guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment