Monday, July 2, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays

I found a couple cool new blogs that I am reading (my list is getting really long).  The first one I found is My Crazy Life.  I seriously spent one full day reading her entire blog. I couldn't get away from it.  Anyway, through her I found All the Weigh who does Friend Making Mondays (FMM).  (I seriously have a hard time with FMM my brain read F**k my . . . before I realize it's not fml.) 

Anway, I am interested in doing this, so here is my post for it.  :-)  (It should make my Monday's much easier to blog.)

If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.



FMM: Quick Questions


1. What are your plans for Independence Day? I'm hoping the day is nice enough for us to go to Deception Pass.  Then we are planning on going to the town's firework show.
Deception Pass


2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? Water ;-)  I drink a lot of water . . . but that's not interesting, last night I had a Malibu and diet Pepsi, that's not real interesting either.  A few days ago I had a couple Skinny Girl Margaritas, it was not very good, but it was new.  :-)

3. Share on of your favorite quotes. "I know I'm not perfect, but I'm so close it scares me."  "Don't frown.  You never know who is falling in love with your smile."

4. Name someone or something that makes you smile.  My sons, Damian and Maddox.  Hearing them laugh is the best thing.  Actually, hearing Chris laugh with them is the best sound ever.

5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? Left over taco salad.

6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? Crazy, Stupid Love  I thought it was just okay at first and then I got to the end and I loved it.  :-)

7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. Honestly, I can't think of anything.  Actually, Chris came to work a few weeks ago just to give me flowers.

8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?  That is so hard . . . I would love to go to Italy.  I would love to go to the Carribbean, Hawaii, Mexico . . . somewhere sunny and warm with warm, beautiful beaches (or Italy).  :-)

9. What are you currently reading? I just finished the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, I just started a book called The Messenger. 

10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week.  Having Wednesday off for the 4th.  This coming weekend I'm planning on going to my parent's house where it's sunny and warm.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment