3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I would rather be too cold, you can always put clothes on, or wrap up in a blanket.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? I don't think it changes. I have never noticed a decrease or an increase . . .
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Probably watermelon, although we never buy it. :-(
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? A pool of course! Around here though, I have to settle for a lake. :-)
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? Suntan. My mom used to call us (my sisters and me) her little Indians (maybe not the most politically correct thing, but my Mom will never be politically correct) in the summer. Unfortunately, living where I do now, I tend to be very, very white most of the year. :-( Clouds and rain don't really create a suntan. . .
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? It doesn't change much, I still have to work. I always take at least one week off though because I take my nephew for a week to do fun things. This year I am probably going to take 2 weeks off, we're going camping next week and then when my nephew comes over.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? Right now it's only 55*, it's supposed to get up to 77 though. A big change from the 100* weather I came from in eastern WA over the weekend.
10. What is your favorite Summer holiday? I didn't realize there was more than one summer holiday . . . 4th of July, I guess is my favorite.
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to post the answers on your own blog, then go back to All The Weigh and link up in the comments!