So, Saturday I went and saw Magic Mike . . . ummmm, it wasn't that great. Remember my post Saturday saying how excited I was to see Joe Manganiello, he was barely in the movie. I don't even remember him saying anything, just some "interesting" pictures of his man-parts (that were probably fake). He's a good actor, he's got a co-starring role on True Blood, so I know he's a good actor. Plus, Matthew McConnaughy just looked old and kinda sad, so that was a bummer. I was super disappointed in how the movie ended. I won't tell you how it ended, but if your thinking of going to see it, maybe you should wait till it comes out on HBO. That's all I'm saying. =)
Also, I ended up going for a run Saturday morning. I was really excited, my leg hadn't been hurting for a couple days even during my 2 mile walks (one way) to and from work. I figured it was all good, right? Well, I got about a mile and a quarter and my leg started bothering me a little. I thought it was okay and was only going to do a little over 2 miles. I finished up the last mile and then the rest of the day paid for it. My leg hurts again, pretty similar to how it hurt a few days after hurting it originally. I really don't want to wait another week (or longer) to run again, but I probably should. On a good note, after my run on Saturday I weighed in at 161.2. =) It didn't stick around, but it's a nice feeling.
For now, I'm just going to continue to walk to work and we'll see how it feels this weekend. I am going to my parent's house this coming weekend, so I probably will not run while there anyway. Hopefully by next week it will be good enough to run short (2 miles) distances.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links at All the Weigh as well so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Goals and More
1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits. I drink a lot of water, and I drink a spinach green drink 5 days a week, I was running 5 days a week, but now am trying to do some sort of lower impact exercise until my leg gets better.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? No, I probably should, but I don't.
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine? I want to go running again, but I can't. Other than that, I should change my eating.
4. How often do you exercise? At least 5 days a week . . . well, I was before I hurt my leg, I am still trying to be as active as I can though, and I'm trying to do something every day.
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? I don’t always do a good job of that. I tend to forget to drink water when I'm not at work. I do try to stay away from all fast food (sometimes Subway).
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals? I tell myself that since I exercised today I can go ahead and have that chocolate or that extra glass of wine.
7. What scares your most about your journey? I'm not sure. I'm thinking hurting myself is the scariest thing. However I did hurt myself recently and it's not the end of the world. Another thing I'm scared about is black toenails. =) I really don't want them.
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?) I don't know. I think I am going to continue what I am doing right now. Just because I lost weight doesn't mean I should suddenly start eating junk and stop exercising.
9. What motivates you to reach your goals? Honestly? wearing smaller clothes. Liking what I see in the mirror.
10. Share a few of your goals. Allow my leg to heal so I can run again. Get under 160 lbs. Eat better, healthier.
Now it’s your turn to fill out this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go to All the Weigh and post your link in the comments.