Monday, July 23, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday : Seven

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. (The same rules apply today!)  If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays
  1. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Growing up we would get home from church and have grilled cheese sandwiches and everyone would take a nap, then we'd go back to church in the evenings.  I guess now I don't nap (I don't like naps much because I always wake up grumpy and have a hard time falling asleep at night) but I guess I still enjoy just relaxing.  I don't go to evening church anymore, my church doesn't offer it (does any church have it now?).  I guess now, I go for a run and watch TV and play on the computer or read.  I actually tend to clean my house and make dinner, but I don't like to do that.  :-)
  2. What is your favorite color? I used to like blue, now I think I like pink and purple more.  I still like blue though. 
  3. Have you ever been to Europe? No, I would LOVE to go though.
  4. Do you wear glasses or contacts? neither :-)
  5. How often do you brush your teeth? 2 times a day, after breakfast and before bed.
  6. Share a guilty pleasure. All Real Housewives shows on Bravo.  I realize they are stupid and not really "real" but I love them.  I especially like Orange County and Beverly Hills.  Such a stupid thing to enjoy.  I think I just watch them and wish I had all the money they have.  I would totally do botox and a boob lift (probably not fake boobs, just lift them) and all that makes those women so beautiful (on the outside).
  7. What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? Well, as it is Monday morning, I think I'm most proud of getting to work on time.  I haven't done any work since getting here though.  :-)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link up in the comments. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment