Monday, November 12, 2012

FMM ~ What's in your fridge?

"Today I'm thankful for the men and women (past and present) that sacrifice(d) for the freedoms I enjoy."

Yesterday I got so involved in my post about the Fowl Fun Run, I forgot about the rest of my day. . . well, evening.  I went to a play with a friend of mine Saturday night.  We saw Footloose.  It was put on by a local theater guild (they are pretty good).  I thought Footloose, however, was a little disappointing.  The actress that played Rusty (Sarah Jessica Parker's part in the movie) was a much, much better actress than the one that played Ariel.  The actor that played Ren (Kevin Bacon) was a lot dorky looking and definitely not that "cool" guy that Ren should be.  

I loved the actor that played Chuck (Ariel's bad boy boyfriend), but he couldn't sing at all.  Funny thing is, I know that actor.  He goes to my church. =)  Ariel's parents were pretty good, but most of the rest of the cast were very amateurish.  I realize that it's just a local play, but I've seen several plays performed by this guild before and I felt this one was the least professional of them all.  Of course, it may have been because I just saw Wicked, and that was FANTASTIC.
Well, it's Monday . . . and that means Friend Makin' Monday.  =)

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.  eggs, spinach, almond milk, milk, cheese (Chris loves cheese), apples, chicken, hamburger

2. What kind of milk do you drink? I don't drink much milk.  I'm mildly lactose intolerant, I prefer 1% and that is what I buy, although I have started buying whole milk for Maddox, and I always have almond milk now.  I use the almond milk for creamer substitute (half creamer, half almond milk) and for my green drink

3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables?  Never, ever, ever canned. . . that's my only rule about veggies.  I eat mostly frozen ones, but fresh are better. =)

4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? water, diet pepsi, all of the milks I mentioned above, beer (Chris's, I can't stand it)

5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Not nearly often enough.  There's almost always a science experiment in the back.  I know . . . gross.

6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? spinach, apples . . .

7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? ice cream in the freezer

8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? I'm not sure.  We need to go shopping, we need whole milk (for Maddox)  =)

9. How often do you shop for groceries? We used to go almost daily, but we started a new thing a few weeks ago.  We now only go once a week, with our list . . . it is actually a very good thing that we're doing.  I hated going every day.

10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? Whatever science experiment growing in the back.  ; ) 

Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be?  Definitely cheesecake. =)

Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions and come back to post a link in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment