Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Curly hair?

With many of the people I follow doing a blog a day for November, I have a lot of catching up to do.  I am so behind in my reading. 

Anyway, I am soooo glad the election is over. I am not a very political person.  Honestly, I don't care much.  I'm sure there are people out there that would think I am a horrible person because I don't care, but I don't care.  =) 

The biggest (for me) result of the election was the gay marriage referendum in WA that passed.  I have come from a very conservative family and now work in a very liberal field.  For a couple years now I have waffled between my conservative side and my liberal side on whether or not gay marriage is right.  I have firmly landed on the side that says, why is it any of my business what others do?  Why do I have a say in saying whether or not two people who love each other can get married or not?  No one has a say if I want to marry someone, so why should I say no to someone who may like a different gender than me?? 

So, I am very happy that gay marriage is on it's way to being legal in WA state.  I think it's the right thing to do.  I think in 30 years, our kids will look back and think what was the big deal?  Kinda like how I look back and think what idiots made marrying interracially wrong. 

Anyway, that is the most political I will ever get on here.  =)  I promise.

"Today I am thankful the elections are over.  Can we now get on with our everyday lives...."

Zumba happens in my everyday life . . . well, not everyday, but once a week.  And yesterday was that day.  I freaking love zumba.  =)  Today is my rest day, we get to go grocery shopping (yippee) *_*

In other news, I found out today that the group I joined made it into the Hood to Coast relay next August!  I am so excited about it.  I am sure I have no idea what I just got myself into, but I will have several other people there to join me.  =)  Including my childhood friend who hooked me up and now has to start running.  =)

I am still debating the Fowl Fun Run.  I don't know why it's such a hard thing to decide for me.  I do need to decide because I have to register tomorrow at the latest.  I just wish my husband or my sister could go with me. That would make my decision much easier.  I need to just do it, and quit thinking about it so much.

Looking at the post I linked above I talked about the curly hair method as well in it.  Funny thing is, today is my 6th week of doing it.  And I should be done with it.  I honestly don't know if I like my hair.  It is super soft, but not much difference in the curliness of it.  I have noticed the last week or so that it seems to be even more frizzy than it was before.  I'm kinda bummed about that.  I have pictures of every week since I started, but they are not great pictures.  My son took the majority of them, and it's really hard to see it well and honestly, I think my hair looks exactly the same.  I will post them, but don't expect much.  =)


Sept 28

Oct. 5

Oct. 12
 
Oct. 19

Oct. 26

Nov. 2


No comments:

Post a Comment