Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just another day

"Today I'm thankful for having almost all my Christmas shopping done. =)"  Actually, it's more like half my Christmas shopping, but I'm still super happy about it.  =)

Today I spent my entire morning in the DSHS office (welfare office) with a client.  That is definitely not a place I enjoy going, especially since it takes at least 2 hours (3 today) to get anything done there.  The only redeeming quality of it was that I got to hang out with a 7 day old baby at the same time.  =)  I love babies. 

After work we were planning on going to go Christmas shopping for Damian and Maddox and then grocery shopping, so I knew that I wouldn't have time to go run.  I decided that I would go for a run at lunch time.  I went for a "short" 3.79 mile run and then scarfed down lunch.  After that I took another client to pay bills and get his meds.  So I think I spent an entire 15 min in my office today.  =)  Even though I hate going to DSHS, at least it gets me out of the office.  =)

We went to a couple second hand baby stores and bought 2 presents for Maddox and then to an outdoors store and bought a couple for Damian.  Which puts us at maybe one more gift for each and we're done.  That just means I need to buy gifts for Chris and extended family.  =)

Anyway, that's all I have to share with you tonight.  Sorry it wasn't long.  =)  Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment