"Today I am thankful for successful clients. Two people graduated from the program I work in. =)"
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: Kenlie's blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Reasons To Be Thankful
2. I am thankful for Damian. Damian really is the best teenager in the world. He is such a wonderful kid, I can't believe how great he is. =)
3. I am thankful for Maddox. He has made me much more appreciative of the little things. He has a mind of his own, and is such a stubborn kid. =)
My kids make me smile everyday, I love them so much!
4. I am thankful for my kindle. I have been on a reading binge, and I can't get enough books right now. =)
5. I am thankful for running. I LOVE running.
6. I am thankful for new shoes. I got new boots in the mail this weekend and I love them. =)
7. I am thankful for a job. Seriously, I don't care to work, but without it we wouldn't be able to pay bills and we definitely wouldn't be able to save up to go to Disneyland in March.
8. I am thankful for my friends.
9. I am thankful for really comfy blankets and cool mornings. =)
10. I am thankful for airborne. . . I think I might be getting sick. =(
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!