Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday weigh-in

Well, I'm not down to my weight from 2 weeks ago, but I am down from last week, so that is good.  I am down to 164.6, which is only 0.6 lb, but it is in the right direction.  I didn't think I did terribly with my food, but I don't keep track of it like "experts" say is the right thing, so I can't say for sure how good or bad I did.  I have increased my cardio the last few weeks.  I did Zumba on Tuesday and am going to do it again tomorrow and I found some home exercises on Pinterest that I did tonight, so that is 3 extra workouts a week.  Hopefullyit will increase my weight loss.  :-)

Tomorrow I am going to a friend's wedding.  It is about 2 hours away down toward Seattle.  My sister lives along the way, so she is going to watch Maddox for me.  I am excited to go to her wedding, I don't see her very often since I moved to Mount Vernon.  We used to work together in Seattle and I think she will have a couple of other my ex-coworkers there, so that should be fun.

I ran 3 miles today.  It was so much nicer than the 2.5 miles I ran on Wednesday.  I really needed the rest day yesterday.  My runs went downhill after my Sunday run.  I ran 4.5 miles on Sunday and normally I rest on Monday, this week I did not and I think if I am going to do a longer run on Sunday I really need to take a rest day the next day.  Wednesday was just hard and I didn't feel it at all. 

Just a cute pic of Maddox loving his blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment