Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet my goals

I'm still working on the Meet My Goals Challenge.  I met all my goals for this last week.  They were: exercise 3x other than run, 100 situps, and to take my vitamins everyday. For some reason taking my vitamins everyday is a challenge for me.  I don't know why, but I seem to have a mental block.  I used to take thme daily and rarely forgot, now . . . well, there were two days that I didn't take them until afternoon.  The situps are getting easier, but there have been a couple times that I've done them at 11pm because I forgot to do them.  Yesterday I was able to do 70 situps at once . . . it was hard, but I did it.  I am keeping the same goals for this week.  I really need to get on track with my vitamins.

My weekend was not nice and quiet.  Saturday I did a lot of running around and attended an acquaintances babyshower.  And yesterday I spent the entire day in the kitchen cooking.  I made homemade cupcakes for Maddox's birthday, which is today, and then I made dinner for Chris.  The cupcakes are fabulous!  They have a lemon pie filling, and I swear it tastes just like lemon meringue pie (without the meringue because I don't like it).

http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment