Wednesday, June 13, 2012

$4 margaritas

I had a pretty uneventful day.  Work, run, tequila bar, fabulous fattening dinner.  A coworker, who started running around the time I did, got a new job and had a goodbye party at a tequila bar in town.  I love tequila, and Wednesday is $4 margarita night . . . so I HAD to go!  :-)  However, I hadn't been for a run since Sunday, so I had to go today.  I only ran 3.1 miles, but I tried to make it fast so I could get home and take a shower.  Luckily, it started at 5 and I get off at 4.  It was fun, I'm glad I went, although I was surprised at who was there and who wasn't. 

When I got home, Chris cooked chicken fried steak, which I have never had (although it's one of his favorites).  It was really good, but I have to say, I think I would like it better with chicken (does that make it chicken fried . . . chicken?). 

This whole 100 situps thing for my Meet My Goals Challenge goals is going to be a challenge.  I completely forgot to do them today until I started typing. I stopped for a minute and did 50 which was hard but I still have to do 50 more.  *SIGH*

Well, this post is going to be short . . . I have 50 situps to do.  And possibly some pushups.  ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment