Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ugh!

I really hate running with the jogging stroller. 

Today when I got home from work I asked Chris if he wanted to go for a bike ride.  I completely expected him to say no because we biked/ran yesterday for almost 5 miles.  ~Chris probably rode more than 5 miles because he rides back and forth a lot.~  Anyway, to my surprise, he said yes.  Unfortunately, Damian was at gymnastics so that meant I got to push the jogging stroller.  yay.

We only ran 2.7 miles, but I was beat.  I kept thinking "running is mostly mental, running is mostly mental."  Unfortunately, I also kept thinking, "this is hard, I can't do this, my body is giving out."  It wasn't, but I sure talked myself into it several times.  I stopped and walked 3 or 4 times and then instead of going on, I told Chris we needed to head home. 

The weather here was beautiful today.  70 degrees, and tomorrow it's supposed to be even nicer.  I so wish I didn't have to work. :-(

Damian got a new rubik's cube.  It's pretty cool.  It has no colors, its all silver, but the blocks are different shapes.  It's very awesome, and he figured it out in less than a day.  My kid is amazing.  (If you'd like to read more about him, you can do so here.)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the font you've chosen makes your 2.7 miles look like 27 miles! lol I read that and I was like "ONLY 27 MILES"??? : )

    ReplyDelete