Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day

It was (I have to say was because it's now 11pm here) National Running Day today.  I was determined to run and to run the farthest I have run so far.  I was hoping to get almost 5 miles, but I only made 4.65.  I realize that's close, but not as close as I was hoping.  However, it is still the farthest I've ever run.  I didn't have a problem with it at all.  I am sore now, and my knee aches a little, but overall, not too bad.  :-)
my sticker for N. Running day
Damian had what was supposed to be his last baseball game tonight (he has a make-up game Saturday).  And a friend's birthday is tomorrow.  He asked if he could have a fire and a bbq in our backyard, so we said yes.  We didn't get home till almost 9 from the baseball game and he came over and Chris bbqed steak.  This is why I am so late getting to writing this.  I am laying in bed typing this, wishing I was asleep.  :-)

I'm going to try to leave work early tomorrow so that I can go to zumba at 3.  If Damian has a game Saturday, that means I can't do it then. 

Good night.  Sorry it's so short tonight but it's past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment