Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rest day

It is late and I need to go to bed, but I thought I would get on and do a very quick post.  My Mom is leaving tomorrow so I've been busy all evening with her.  She took me shopping for stuff for Maddox.  His birthday is coming up, just over 2 weeks away, so she bought him some birthday presents and then some other clothes and a few toys for now.  She also bought us a baby gate because we were using some laundry baskets blocking him from the kitchen, but he's learned how to crawl over the baskets.  :-)

Usually when my Mom comes to visit we go get pedicures, however, I am saving money for a trip with my sister, so I have been doing my own pedicures.  I told my Mom I would do one on her so she allowed me to experiment.  I really don't like her big toes and I would change them if I had more time, but it's 11:15pm and I have to go to bed and she's leaving tomorrow while I'm at work, so they'll have to stay.  At least I don't have to live with them.  :-)
You can see it better if you click on the picture.
I didn't run today.  I needed a rest day.  Usually when I don't run I am still wanting to run, just forcing myself to take a rest day.  Today, I did not want to run at all.  I love running, but today I didn't miss it at all.  I'll run tomorrow.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment