Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A walk along the river

Yesterday after our night out on the town, we had to walk downtown to get our car since we took a taxi home.  It is 2 miles from our house to downtown so we took Maddox in the stroller.  However, we let him out to walk for part of the trail.  Here are some pictures from that day.  =)

Not sure who's walking who here.  =)




 I was planning on going to zumba yesterday, but I really didn't feel like doing anything.  Instead I just stayed home, I didn't even go for a run.  I felt a little guilty about it, but I didn't care that much.  I can just have it as one of my rest days. 

Originally we had planned to go out of town yesterday, but because of my big mouth and waking Maddox up after getting home from the bar Monday night we decided to go today.  So since we were planning on being gone all day, I needed to get my run done this morning.  I ran a little soon after eating and coffee, but I didn't have any problems.  I ended up going 5.21 miles today.  =)  And then we did a lot of walking around on our trip up the mountains. 

I didn't do much commenting or anything the first of April about my 100 mile goal for March . . . so I guess I will brag about it.  =)
It was supposed to be more, I was planning on running on Sunday but ended up not, so I guess maybe that dampened my pride in getting the 100 miles. 

So . . . I do a lot of posting on Facebook about wine running and my workouts.  I post a lot of those pictures with quotes on them and I know that some of my friends don't care, and may even have me blocked from their home pages. So I decided to make a page of my own about wine running.  You can find me at Running the Dream.  Come add me . . . I need followers. =)

I haven't told anyone about my blog other than Chris, but he's never read it and doesn't show any desire to.  I haven't decided if I'm going to link my blog to my FB page, I think I'm going to, so I haven't told my real-life friends about my FB page either.  (One friend knows about both, she found my blog by chance, but she's cool.)  Anyway, I may also post the cool pictures with quotes about wine, but my main focus is running. 

I am also thinking of changing my blogs name to Running the Dream.  I really, really like it.  I guess we'll see what happens . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment