Monday, August 13, 2012

Two birds with one stone

Because I've been so behind in my posts I thought I'd do another one today and combine two of my favorites Stop By and Say Hi! by Melinda and Friend Makin' Monday's by Kenlie. :-)


 Fess up, what is your guilty TV pleasure?
I have to say . . . am I embarrassed by this a little? maybe . . . that my guilty pleasure on the TV is all Real Housewives on Bravo.  My favorite is Real Housewives of Orange County, but I watch them all.  In fact, I watch several Bravo shows and like most of them.  I have had to cut back on most of them because my other guilty TV pleasure is Survivor, Big Brother, and Amazing Race.  I also just recently got hooked on The Bachelor/Bachelorette (which I actually don't like, but it has sucked me in).  So I guess I could say that reality TV (the most stupid ones) are my guilty TV pleasures.  =)



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

In the Kitchen


1. How often do you cook at home? I cook about twice a week, but Chris also cooks twice a week and then we have leftovers.  We have had Damian cook at least once a week, but he got really, really busy with sports over the school year and we stopped that and didn't pick it back up when he wasn't busy anymore.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? I am super picky about my fresh fruit, especially apples.  I will spend 15 min picking out 5 apples.  And I refuse to eat any canned vegetables.  I'll eat fresh if I have it, but it's mostly frozen veggies.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen? I don't know . . . Chris loves cheese, so we ALWAYS have Tillamook cheddar cheese.  Tortilla shells . . . Almond flour to make my one min. muffins, oh and spinach for my green drink
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Spinach.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. Mayo and Chris' cream of potato soup, yum!
6. Do you eat leftovers? Yes, all the time, mostly for lunch.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? I was trying to, but then stopped.
8. How often do you try new recipes? I was trying one all the time, but found several new ones I like, so I stopped.  We are creatures of habit.
9. Do you make grocery lists? Do you stick to them? Sometimes I make lists, but not always.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? margaritas  ; )

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment