Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Friend Makin' Mondays: A Little More Personal
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? I have become a morning person. When I was younger I hated waking up early, now I like having a quiet morning before everyone else is up. In fact, I dragged myself out of bed this morning just before 6:30 just so I could have a little quiet time before Maddox woke up. However, I do not like to work out in the morning before work. That would require that I get up about 5:30 and that is just too early for me.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Once again, when I was younger I was definitely introverted. I still consider myself mostly introverted, but I have become more comfortable with others, especially people I know, so I am able to speak up more now.
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? I don't think so. Maybe I'm in denial, but I really can't think of anything.
4. How many times have you been in love? 2 times
5. What is your position on politics? My politics are a little skewed. I was raised conservative, but I work in a very liberal profession, so I tend to have some conservative views and some liberal views. I am not one or the other.
6. Are you religious? I am not religious, I'm a Christian, there's a difference.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? I've actually never stayed in a luxury hotel, but I'd love, LOVE to. However, backpacking would be fun too. =)
8. Do you have/want pets? I have a cat, Pandora, and a dog, Gizmo. I would like another cat.
9. Are you a sports fan? sometimes, I like hockey, but don't watch it much and I like football and watch it with my husband.
10. How often do you brush your teeth? At least a few times a day.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? My ears and my nose are pierced and I have 3 tattoos.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? I don't have one. I'm not picky . . . I might be if I was rich =)
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Yes, always.
14. Which season is your favorite? Fall is my favorite but I love all seasons and would love to live in an area where they were more pronounced.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? I would much rather work out. But it’s not enough if I want to lose weight.
16. What’s your idea of romance? My husband cleaning house . . . seriously.
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? I have been trying very hard at leaving my comfort zone, and I think I've gotten okay at it. I could do much, much better though.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Christmas
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? Country, but close to town.
20. Share your life philosophy. Live Love. I want to get it tattooed on my foot.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!