Monday, August 27, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays - I am not Tech-savvy

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Tech Questions


1.  PC or Mac? I use a PC.  The last time I used an Apple computer I was in 7th grade or so when that was all that was out.  =) 

2. When did you get your first computer?  I got my first computer when I was a Senior in college.  Chris said we were buying it for my school work (we were just married) but he used it to play the game Everquest more than I used it for schoolwork.

3. Do you use cable, DSL or something else?  I have cable internet. 

4. When choosing a laptop, do you think it’s more important to choose the fastest one, or the lightest one? I use my laptop primarily for fun stuff, Facebook, blogging, email . . . so I bought my most recent one based on the price, cheap.  =)

5. What kind of cell phone do you own?  Do you like it? All my smartphones have been Droids.  My sister got an iPhone recently and I like it.  I may cave and join the iCult.  =)

6. How do you carry your laptop when you travel?  I don't travel much expect by car to my parents' house, so it just goes in my laptop case.

7. How many e-mails do you send on an average day? Not that many.  I send several a day for work and then a couple to my family, but not always to my family as sometimes we don't have a conversation going. 

8. Do you ever blog using your iPad or similar tablet? I don't have a tablet.
9. What do you use more often – a desktop or a laptop? I have a desktop at work that is what I use, but at home we don't have a desktop.  Only my laptop.

10.  As a blogger, are there other gadgets that you need to get the job done?  If so, what are they?  I use my phone for pictures.  Once in awhile I will blog on my phone, but I don't like to, it's harder.  =)

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions on your blog!  Don’t forget to go to All the Weigh and link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment