1. PC or Mac? I use a PC. The last time I used an Apple computer I was in 7th grade or so when that was all that was out. =)
3. Do you use cable, DSL or something else? I have cable internet.
4. When choosing a laptop, do you think it’s more important to choose the fastest one, or the lightest one? I use my laptop primarily for fun stuff, Facebook, blogging, email . . . so I bought my most recent one based on the price, cheap. =)
5. What kind of cell phone do you own? Do you like it? All my smartphones have been Droids. My sister got an iPhone recently and I like it. I may cave and join the iCult. =)
6. How do you carry your laptop when you travel? I don't travel much expect by car to my parents' house, so it just goes in my laptop case.
7. How many e-mails do you send on an average day? Not that many. I send several a day for work and then a couple to my family, but not always to my family as sometimes we don't have a conversation going.
8. Do you ever blog using your iPad or similar tablet? I don't have a tablet.
9. What do you use more often – a desktop or a laptop? I have a desktop at work that is what I use, but at home we don't have a desktop. Only my laptop.
10. As a blogger, are there other gadgets that you need to get the job done? If so, what are they? I use my phone for pictures. Once in awhile I will blog on my phone, but I don't like to, it's harder. =)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions on your blog! Don’t forget to go to All the Weigh and link up in the comments!