- Skipped work (well, I had vacation time) and drove the 5+ hours to Spokane.
- Attended Damian's opening ceremonies for his State tournament.
- It was hot at 7pm over there, I'm used to "hot" being 80 in the middle of the afternoon, this was 7pm and 90+ degrees (but only 15% humidity).
- Went to my aunt's house, visited for a little while, drank a glass of wine and went to bed.
- Woke up early with Maddox.
- Went to Damian's first tournament game, where they lost 12-2.
- Damian played great, but unfortunately his team is just not as good as the others, which was something I expected.
- After the game, we (my two aunts, Maddox and myself, Damian went with his team) went to lunch and visited.
- Then we went home and we all fell asleep. I opened my eyes at 5:51pm and thought, crap, Maddox is going to be up all night (he was still sleeping).
- Maddox went to bed at 9pm (bedtime is usually 8) and I think I quit hearing him at 10ish.
- I went to bed about 11ish.
- Woke up early again with Maddox.
- Visited for a little bit and packed up my stuff.
- Drove to Ellensburg (a town along the way home) and stopped and had lunch with my parents and sister. (Nancy was at my parents' house for harvest and was headed home too, so my parents caravaned with her to Ellensburg to see Maddox and myself for lunch.)
- Continued drive home.
- Got home around 4ish (70 degrees and I was freezing, plus the humidity was high, in Spokane it was 90+ all weekend with 15% humidity, home it was 70 with 60% humidity).
- Since I didn't run all weekend, I decided to go for a short 4 mile run. The run felt soooooo good, that I ended up going 6.2 miles. It was a fantastic run. =)
- Woke up early to go to work. =( Real world sucks.
- Worked .
- Left work to go to a "retreat" in Bellingham with coworkers.
- After "retreat" went out to have a few drinks with an old friend who I hadn't seen in many, many years. It was extremely nice.
- Went home and skipped the run because I had a few drinks and didn't get home till 7pm.
- Received texts from my sister updating me on Damian's game. They lost (badly 21-2), but D got "player of the game" for his team.
- Watched TV with Chris and went to bed. =)
- Grocery shopping. =(
- And later, run. =)