Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FMM ~ Winning the Lottery


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Winning the Lottery
What’s the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars?  Note: this question is specifically for you…what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of?

I would buy many, many shoes.  Boots, shoes . . .

 I would also go to Macy's (or somewhere similar) and hire a personal shopper and buy an entire new wardrobe (one with lots and lots of sweaters).

 I would get myself a big Dodge Ram. 


I would take my entire family on a cruise to a very warm beach. 

And I would do a lot (A LOT) of traveling. 


I suppose it would be easier to win the lottery if I played it often, but it’s fun to dream anyway. 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question!  Don’t forget to go to Kenlie's blog and link up in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment