Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wicked!

Today I am going to see Wicked!  I am so excited!  This is one of my birthday presents and I can't wait.  =)  I'm taking tomorrow off because we likely won't get home until after midnight. 

Yesterday I went to Zumba instead of running.  I love Zumba, but I hate looking at my MapMyFitness calendar and seeing the multiple days of no running.  I didn't run on Monday (just lazy), then Zumba yesterday and today I'm going to Seattle and won't have time to run.  That's three days in a row.  =(  I did exercise yesterday, so technically it will only be 2 days off, but still.  When I don't run I feel like I didn't exercise. 

Yesterday after work I decided to take a little "me" time.  I went to Starbucks and got a white chocolate caramel nonfat mocha (I counted the calories in my daily log and I was still under my calories yesterday - yay me!).  It seriously was the best hour I've had in a long time.  I just sat in a corner and read a book.  I haven't been able to do that in FOREVER.  Well, I can tell you how long . . .exactly 16 months and 4 days.  =) 

I'm trying to be super good on my eating this week.  I know I was down a pound last week, but I feel like I'm stuck in the 160's and can't get out.  I really want to see 15- consistently.  I remember when 170 was my "stuck" number, now it's 163.  Although, happily, (knock on wood) I have been under 163 for 3 weeks consistently.  161.2 has been my "go to" number for the last few weeks.  I have seen 159 a couple times, but it's usually after a run (when my lowest numbers usually are) and the next morning it's right back up to 161.  I was excited last Friday when my morning number was 160.2.  My after run number was 159.6 or something.  But the next day the number was back in the 160's.  I have been fluctuating between 161 and 160 all week.  I'm not expecting to have lost anything this week.

Several NSV's . . .
I noticed yesterday that the jacket I bought last fall that was a little snug, is very loose on me. 

I am wearing a shirt that last spring I decided I needed to stop wearing because it was not very flattering on me (all the lumps and bumps).  =) 

Did I tell you that I found a sweater that I bought a couple years ago that was too tight.  I bought it because I LOVED it and I was going to the gym faithfully so my sister and my Mom convinced me to buy it.  Well, I put it on a few days ago and it fits.  It is still a tad snug, but it is not unflattering.  The only problem is, it is wool.  Wool is very, very itchy on me.  And it is long sleeved, so I don't know if I will ever be able to wear it.  I really do love it though.  I was thinking of trying to wear it tonight over the shirt I am wearing right now (which is long sleeved). 

I can almost always tell the general direction of the scale when I get up in the morning.  This morning I was feeling "skinny" and the scale said 161.2.  Monday I was not feeling skinny and the scale said 163.  I know that is only a few lbs, but there's just something about the way I feel that I can tell.  I don't know if it's a bloated feeling or what, but it's very interesting to me.  =)

My bra size has shrunk.  I don't know if that is a NSV or not.  I had a love/hate relationship with my bra size a year ago.  When I was younger I was a 34B, and I liked being on the small side.  I gained weight and went to a 36C (probably should have gone up at some point, but didn't want to say I was that big), and then I had Maddox and last year I was up to 36D and probably should have been up to at least 38D.  I am back down to a 36B, and I don't think I like the "B" part.  I think if I could be a 34C, that would be perfect.  After being a 36D so recently, the 36B feels really, really small.

No comments:

Post a Comment