Once again I'm a day late on my Friend Makin' Monday post, but yesterday's post got a little long, so I didn't want to attach this too it as well.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
|I love her new Friend Makin' Monday picture =)|
Quick and Random
1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. This is the worst question for me. I like to listen to music, but it is not my "thing" . . . so I don't have 3 songs. I guess one of the songs would be "This is Not Where I Belong" by Building 429 (it's a Christian song, and I really, really love it, I think I want it played at my funeral, however, when I'm dead I will be where I belong).
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on. I have been cross-stitching a blanket for Maddox since before he was born (he's 16 months). However, I haven't worked on it for about 16 months. =)
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? I’d learn to speak Spanish. It would be really, really helpful in my job choices.
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's . . . seriously, who wouldn't want to be her??
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? My birthday, duh! Actually, I would have to say the feel of the fall air, the bright colors on the trees. However, the Northwest has a lot of evergreens, which I don't like, but there are still other types of trees. =)
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch. I admit freely that I watch all the Real Housewives of . . . shows on Bravo. They are stupid and silly, but I watch them and love them. I have also just discovered Big Rich Texas on the Style network, and I love that almost more than the Real Housewives.
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today. My sister, I love her to death. She is my best friend and the one that always gives me the most sound advice.
9. Do you like to dance? I love, LOVE, love to dance. However, Chris does not, so lately the only dancing I do is Zumba. =/
10. Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. My sister from North Carolina is coming for Christmas. She had a baby about 3 months after I had Maddox and I haven't met him yet. So I'm super excited to meet my newest nephew. =)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take a moment to answer the questions on your own blog, and don’t forget to go to Kenlie's blog and link up in the comments!