Monday, September 10, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday - Have you Ever?

I had a great weekend.  We went to Leavenworh (my sister and I) and just hung out.  Friday we got pedicures in Lynnwood before we left (my sister lives in Lynnwood) and then went to eat when we got to Leavenworth and swimming when we got back to the hotel.  We spent all of Saturday downtown wandering through the shops.  We went swimming in the early afternoon, and then went back to the shops.  There was a pretty cool thunderstorm Saturday evening, so we sat outside a little and watched it.  I went swimming (for exercise) once the lightening had died down and then we just laid in our beds and watched a movie and tried not to fall asleep for the rest of the evening.  We were extremely tired.  Yesterday we went back to the shops because I needed to get something for my babysitter and her baby.  And I bought a pretty cool jacket for myself.

I didn't run at all while we were there.  I was planning on it, but we walked non-stop for at least 3 hours, and I didn't eat really, really horribly.  I had a salad for dinner Friday, and a salad for lunch Saturday and I was skimpy with the dressing and there wasn't much unhealthy stuff on the salads. =)  The rest of the meals were not great, but I could have gone way more overboard and I didn't.  My weight this morning was 164, so that's not bad at all. 
I really don't like how big I look here,
but we did just finish eating . . .

I was going to go for a run as soon as Chris got home today but he said he was interested in going with me, so I waited for him to be ready and we went together.  Chris and I had a great "wog" for 1.78 miles and then I went for my own run, which was only 2.5 miles, but I figured the mile and three quarter wog counted.  =)  My run was really nice.  I enjoyed the whole evening exercise.  =)

Friend Makin' Mondays

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Have You Ever?


1. Jumped out of an airplane?  No, but I'd love to.

2. Lived alone?  Actually, no.  I went to college and had a roommate, then moved into an apartment with a roommate, then got married, then had a baby, then separated, but still lived with my son, and now I'm back together with my husband.  So I have never actually lived in a house with no other living person.  I'm kinda sad about that.

3. Met a celebrity? no.

4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Sadly, yes

5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Regularly.

6.  Gotten a hickey?  Yep, although I've always hated them.

7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat?  yes, I had a hamster when I was little, a bird when I was in college and then another hamster after my son was old enough (although the hamster was technically his).

8. Been outside of your home country?  Only once to Canada.  I want to travel everywhere though.  Italy first. . .

9. Kissed your best friend? Yes, my husband is my best friend

10. Eaten food that fell on the floor?  yes, I think most everyone has, especially if you have a kid.  =)

11. Met someone online? Yes, was even seriously dating one guy for several years.

12. Been on TV? Yes, I had my 5 secs of fame, I was on the news while sitting on the bus, no words were spoken by me though. =)

13. Had braces?  Nope

14. Gone skinny dipping?  Nope

15. Been to the opera? Sadly, no.

16. Been caught making out by a policeman?  no

17. Sung in public? No, and no one wants to hear me sing

18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes, unfortunately we don't have a lot of people that come to our door.

19. Been snowed in? Yes.

20. Fallen in front of other people? One of my first days at college I tripped going up some steps, in front of a lot of people, it was fun . . .  =/

21. Cheated on a test? No, I don't think so.

22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? To one person, yes, I regret I said it.  But I guess I thought I did at the time.  Turns out he was kinda an ass . . .

23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? no, but I've had that fear before

24. Shot a gun? No, but I wish I had.  I would like to get a gun and learn to use it.

25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No, but I had a guy in high school write me a poem, and it was really, really good.  I wish I still had it.  I also had a guy write a story about me . . . well, he was already writing the story and he made me the main character's love after we started dating.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go to Kenlie's page and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment