Friday, June 21, 2013

Only half crazy

Friday's are bad days for me to post something on here.  I am usually pretty busy, but I had to share what I got in the mail yesterday.  I am pretty excited.  =)
 

Yesterday I ran 4 miles in the pouring rain.  After a couple weeks of really nice weather, the rain was unwelcome.  I may have lived in western Washington for 12 years (oh my word, has it been that long?!) but I definitely still hate the rain all. the. damn. time.  I ran anyway, and came back completely soaked.  I felt like a drowned rat. 

Today I'm planning on doing intervals on my treadmill.  I think I may quit doing such long runs, cut them back to about 8 miles, and work on speed.  Wouldn't it be cool if I could do a half marathon in under 2 hours in the fall?  =)

Well, that's really all the time I have today to write.  This isn't (hopefully) going to be a busy weekend.  We may go gold panning Sunday if Chris doesn't have to work. 

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've said that part of the attraction to running a half is the 13.1 sticker..but you just topped it. I need THAT sticker if I ever do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete