Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Go run!

Today is National Running Day.  Friday is National Donut Day.  =)  Just thought you should know.

I may run today.  After all, I have to celebrate National Running Day, right?  I'd like to do 5 miles (my normal run) but not sure if I should.  I REALLY don't want to have to go get my tattoo touched up again.

I officially have 6 days left of work.  And nothing to do at work.  The closer it gets, the sadder I am.  This may not be my favorite job ever, but I enjoy it.  I especially enjoy my coworkers.  I like my clients and I like watching the successes they have over the 2 years they are in the program.  That may actually be my favorite part, seeing the difference this program can make in someone's life.  It really is amazing.

I don't have a lot to say.  That is what happens when I don't run.  Running gives me things to blog about. 

I suppose I could tell you about Maddox's potty training (it's going fantastic! no accidents since he pooped on my mom's welcome mat on Sunday morning). 

Damian's last baseball game is this Sunday.  My Mom's coming to town this weekend to watch the game. 

Saw this and really liked it, so I'm sharing.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll be running on national donut day! Lol I'm sure not gonna be eating donuts. :)

    ReplyDelete