Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

Christmas was kind of a blur at my house.  I had Christmas eve through Tuesday the 29th off work.  On Saturday, the 26th we went to my parent's house after Chris got off work (which meant we got to my parents' about 10:30pm) and then left Monday the 28th because Chris had to work on Tuesday.  It was a really quick trip.  They had a lot of snow there, but at least the roads weren't bad.  =)

Maddox got sick on Christmas eve and I took him to the dr on Saturday before we left.  Good thing I did because he had strep throat.  Thankfully he got on meds quickly and it wasn't too horrible for him.  Well, strep throat is always horrible, but at least it wasn't all weekend before he had meds. 

Someone at work brought some crap legs in to share so I took a bunch home and we had a great Christmas eve dinner.


Christmas day was pretty chill.  Damian had to work (poor kid) so we didn't do Christmas dinner until he got home at 7:30.  Which was really late, but at least he got some food.  =)  I was (as usual) the first up on Christmas and I sat and watched a Christmas movie while waiting for everyone to wake up. 

Maddox got up and played with his Santa toys for a little bit while we waited for Chris and Damian to get up.
And then it was over in 5 min.  =)







I got a nap.
And Damian went to work. 

Like I said, Christmas at my parents' house was quick.  We were only there for about a day and a half. 

Tonight we are going to our neighbor and friends' house.  It's just across the street, so not far and we won't have to worry about driving or other's driving.  =)

I hope you all have a good and safe New Year's! 

1 comment: