Saturday, October 11, 2014

checking in

I just read my last post.  That was not a good evening for me.  I'm sorry for all that negativity.  I am actually not that down normally, I am more down than normal, but that post made me seem much more depressed than I actually am.  So I'm sorry.

I've been doing Insanity now for 2 weeks.  I haven't actually lost much weight, actually only about half a pound, but that may be because of my birthday.  I drank more wine than I have been on my birthday, and then on Tuesday Chris made me a really great dinner.  It was crab, shrimp, and lobster, I didn't eat the potato, but I ate everything else.  I don't know if shell fish has a lot of salt or what, but I was definitely up in weight on Wednesday (152) but by yesterday I was down to 148.8, which is about half a pound down from last Friday.  The best part is that I'm down an inch in both my waist and my hips.

I finally looked at Bloglovin' and I am 85 posts behind.  It's not as bad as the 150 I had gotten to during the summer, but a far cry from being caught up like I was a few weeks ago.

I went to my parents' house last weekend.  We ended up going to a corn maze. 
It is a pretty big maze and they had it set up as a scavenger hunt type of thing as well.  You find certain spots and then answer a question about the Seahawks.  We didn't find all the spots, but I was the one with the most correct answers.  =)  We had fun but once we were done, we were DONE.  Problem is, it's a maze, so you have to find your way out.  =)  We managed, thankfully. 

Here's some pictures of the day . . .








And that is about all I have in my head today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment