I think I mentioned that I started walking a few weeks ago at work. I am walking the hills I used to run, with the intent to run them again. (My work is about a mile from my old house, so very easy to walk the same neighborhoods.) (Do you remember when a mile seemed so far? I wrote that and thought, no way, it's much closer, but I've walked to my old neighborhood from work, and it's about a mile.) Anyway, a couple weeks I was only able to get in 1 walk because I took 2 days off, one for a training and one for camping. Last week was also a 3-day week for me because I came home from camping on Monday and Friday was Juneteenth, a holiday here in the States. Not everyone celebrates it, but I am happy to work for a company that does. You can find more about it here. Anyway, 3-day weeks mean they are usually very busy, having to fit 5 days into 3. However, I did get a walk in on Thursday.
My plan had been to walk my route for a couple weeks and then last week, I was going to make the uphills longer. However, that didn't happen, so this week longer uphills, with the goal of running at least part of it the following week.
Speaking of these hills . . . the first time I walked the hills (up and down) I saw the route on my Garmin app and it immediately took me to my 1st anniversary of my runstreak. I had decided to run a pattern that said "365" for 365 days, and I even made it so that it was 3.65 miles. I was soooooo proud of it. I even bragged about it on Facebook and Instagram.





Well, I for one, am very impressed by your E65 run haha. And the 365 one, with the stylised backwards 3 ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat work getting it done! And love the goals.
Hope the remaining walls went well!