Friday, March 30, 2012

Weigh in

It's nice to weigh in and see a loss. :-)  Yesterday I weighed in "unofficially" and was down 2 lbs, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.  I know that my weight fluctuates a lot, and my dinners have been TERRIBLE.  Chris made cream of potato soup last night, and while I try to limit my intake, I still get really hungry later and tend to graze.  I limited my grazing down to 2 *sigh* s'mores.  However, this morning I was down 3 lbs from my last "official" weigh in.  Yay! 

I don't know why I'm so hesitant to write my weight.  I feel ashamed that I weigh so much, but at the same time I weigh less than a lot of other people whose blogs I read.  So I guess I'm ashamed that I weigh so little and am trying to lose weight . . . but here it goes . . . my official weight in Feb was around 175 (I wasn't trying to lose weight then, so I wasn't paying a lot of attention to how much I weighed.  I think I was even 177 at some point).  When I had my son 9 months ago I had only gained 18 lbs -I started at 170- (unhealthy I know, long story, I was eating everything I could, he just didn't gain weight, I had many ultrasounds to find out why I wasn't gaining and they said everything was fine. It wasn't, the cord was wrapped around his throat and was almost flat, very scary).  Anyway, I lost it all and even was down to 167 within 3 months.  But then in Feb I was up to 175-177 and decided I would start walking.  Chris and I started walking everyday, but then he got a metal detector and quit walking with me in favor of metal detecting, so I started running Feb 28th.  I decided I wasn't doing it to lose weight, just to get healthy.  I don't like limiting what I eat, so I decided I would exercise and see where my weight went.  Then I wasn't losing anything so I decided to start watching what I eat.  And here I am . . . today my official weight is 169!  :-)  Whew, I really didn't mean to go into all of that. 

Anyway, this is just a quick check-in with my good news since I'm technically supposed to be working.  :-) 

1 comment:

Differences

 This morning I decided to take my blood pressure because I haven't taken it for awhile.  Retatrutide (reta) is supposed to help with bl...