Friday, February 27, 2015

3 years

Yesterday was my "runiversary."  I had been thinking about it off and on all February, knowing that it was coming up, and then forgot about it until just now.  I've talked about my first run before.  You can read about it here and why I started running here.  Yesterday was 3 years of running, and I didn't run.  If I had remembered on Wednesday, I might have changed my run from Wednesday to yesterday, but I didn't.

I have been trying to not skip runs or put them off because I was getting really bad at it.  I was still running the same amount (except that one week where I only ran 6 miles instead of 9 like I thought [and what I was doing at the time]), but not on my planned days and I'd like to do what I plan, at least for a little while.  =)

Anyway, I just had to share that I have officially been running for 3 years.  I am happy with that number, I wish that I could say I've done a marathon in those 3 years, but I have not, so I cannot.  However, hopefully by Feb. 26, 2016 I can say I have.

I'm so glad it's Friday.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment