Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Moved!

I thought I'd do a quick check in and let you all know that things are progressing here.  Even though Chris is a comcast contractor he can't hook up our cable or Internet because the pole is too tall for his ladder, so we have to wait for a bucket truck from Comcast. Anyway, I'm posting this from my phone so it will be short.

I took last week off of Insanity because I was packing. Also it was the "rest" week of Insanity, the week between months. My mom was here to help pack and then this last weekend we moved. It really was a whirlwind move. 4 weeks ago we didn't even know we were going to move. In good news, moving is good exercise because I lost 2 lbs. This morning I was down to 147.4, I almost jumped up and down when I saw that. =)

I don't know when I'll post again, hopefully we'll get Internet soon. I hope you all are doing great!



Now for the less daunting task of unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment