Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Not much going on here

Maybe I should update this sometimes.  I just feel like I have nothing at all interesting to say.  I think I mentioned I had a job interview and I really wanted the job?  Well, I didn't get it.  I just don't know what to do anymore.  It's very frustrating.  And it tends to turn into anger about my old job, not at the company, but at the county who gave the contract to another company.

I am still running only ever other day, barely making 15 miles a week.  =(  Very sad.  But it seems to be helping.  My feet don't bother me as much as they did a month ago.  I'm glad because I was starting to think I'd have to stop running for awhile, which I still may have to, but so far I'm okay (sorta) with the decreased running. 

My weight has maintained.  I do fluctuate a little, up to 148, (and of course, never below 145), but I am very happy with the maintaining since I'm not running as much and not as good as I have been about my eating. 

Damian started football last week.  This is the first time he's ever played football, but he's loving it.  School here starts next week after Labor Day.

We did make it to the park yesterday and Maddox had fun.


And that's all I've got.  I haven't done anything since we went to eastern WA, but we did have a fairly busy summer, so I feel like it was a success.  Although we didn't make it to Mt. St. Helen's and I really wanted to go, but oh well.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to San Juan Island.  I really, really missed camping there this year, so I'm hoping to do a day trip over there.  Although, the ferry ticket is kinda expensive, but still . . . I'm looking forward to it.  
Last year's camping trip at San Juan.  This was the view
from our campsite


1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up! The right job will come along!

    Congrats on maintaining your weight! You rock!

    ReplyDelete