Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sun!

Yesterday was a fantastic day weather-wise.  Today is another beautiful day, and tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer.  I'm loving the sun.

Yesterday when I got home Chris was outside with our friend, Kyle, enjoying the outdoors.  Of course I drug a blanket out and sat in the corner of the yard that still had a little bit of sun.  (All our trees in our back yard blocks the sun by late afternoon, around 3ish, which is nice in keeping our house cool, but not so nice when we want to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.) 

Here are pictures from yesterday: 
I had only been out there about a half hour, and already
the sun was gone in my corner.


Damian on his phone in his room.
I made him come outside.


The plan for this area is some raised garden beds,
we started late, so it's not finished yet.

Our friend, Kyle.
I'm so excited for this weather.  =)
I took a rest day yesterday, even though it was so beautiful.  I don't think my legs could have handled the run.  I am going to run this afternoon.  I can't wait to put on a tank top and (maybe) some shorts and go run.  =)

Tomorrow I had already taken the day off for dentist appts. Chris, D, and I all have appts in the morning, so we are going to go do something afterwards to enjoy the sun. 

Friday I'm driving to my parents house and then Saturday to Spokane to stay at my aunt's house for Bloomsday on Sunday.  Thankfully the weather forecast for Spokane for Sunday is 60's and a chance of rain.  I'm happy about that.  =) (The forecast above is for home, not Spokane, but it looks like Sunday will be similar to here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment