Friday, November 8, 2013

No race

Well, I just wanted to write a very quick post letting you know that I will not be running the Fowl Fun Run this weekend.  I don't have a babysitter.  =(  I will tell you, I'm dying to go for a long run.  I was looking forward to running this weekend, but Damian is going out of town with his church youth group, so I don't have anyone to look after Maddox.  =/  Well, maybe I can find a friend in the afternoon to watch him, but no one's available for the morning which means no race.

On a more positive note, I am up to 2 min and 10 seconds for my plank challenge.  It doesn't follow the chart, but as it is supposed to be a "challenge" I would assume it should be challenging.  =) 

1 comment:

  1. Boo to the babysitting problems. I'll be crossing my fingers that you can get long run in during the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete