Friday, September 20, 2013

Weigh in

149.8

That was my number this morning.  I am super happy with that.  It wasn't 148.2, but that is okay.  I seriously think my scale was uneven yesterday.  (Once I got on it and it said somewhere in the 120's, I was ecstatic to see the number, but knew it was not correct.)  BUT 149.8 is way, way better than the 155.6 I saw on Tuesday. 

I have to say, going low carb has been very hard for me.  I love my bread.  I usually have a piece of toast (whole wheat) every morning for breakfast with my eggs.  In fact, my dad showed me a fabulous way to eat bread when I was little.  Not toasted with butter.  Yum!  Of course, if you eat it that way, it has to be white bread (which I don't buy).  I used to even eat bread plain, nothing on it.  Now my mouth is watering.  *sigh  I have to realize this is not forever.  I don't even know how long it is.  I'm thinking 2 weeks, all I need to do is get through two weeks and I'll reevaluate.  Although, I have been kinda thinking of a cheat night this weekend, but that isn't really good thinking, right?  ugh.

Yesterday I ended up not going to the gym.  Chris had the day off (he's been working 6 days a week for a month and this week he had a relief and had a 2 day weekend).   Since he's been working so much lately we decided to do something, but since we don't have a car we decided to go play tennis.  And then I remembered that I couldn't play tennis because of my foot.  =(  And then we found out that we needed to wait around the house for a guy to come look at our car, so we ended up just going for a walk.  Which in hindsight, wasn't good either.  My foot has been bothering me all day. 

We walked to a duck pond that is not far away.





After work today I went to the gym.  I did an hour, instead of just 45 min, 30 min on the elliptical and 30 min on the row machine. 

2 comments:

  1. I love my bread! (And butter bread is delicious!...yes, in toasted and buttered!). I have to limit my carb intake though! (Boo!)

    Hope your foot\ heel starts feeling better SOON!!

    ReplyDelete