47,000 people. That is how many I heard did Bloomsday this year. And I heard that was a lower number than years past. A couple years ago 63,000 people did it. My sister and I were in the Lilac group, which means we were way at the back, only one other group was behind us, the strollers and assisted wheelchairs. =)
This is the finish line (obviously). =)
Yesterday was Friend Makin' Monday and I haven't done it for a couple weeks so I want to do it today. I tried to keep the above short so it wouldn't be so long this time. =) I may go into more detail about my weekend and share some other pictures later. =)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little About Me
2. What channel is your TV on most? I would say it depends. I watch a lot of the stupid shows on Bravo, Maddox loves Sesame Street on PBS, as a family we watch a lot of shows on CBS, NBC and A&E, and Chris and I watch a couple shows on HBO. (We watch too much TV.)
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have. Patience
4. Describe your idea of a great evening. Again it depends on the night. I love Chris and my date night, and I love quiet nights at home, but I also like going out with my family and bbqing. It depends.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? I really don't know.
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? I would make more money, and so would Chris. We don't have to be rich, just have a cushion.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave? Apples I think.
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep? No. I can't stand socks on my feet at night. It keeps me up and/or wakes me up.
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful. My family, my safety (my aunt's house caught on fire Monday morning and if it hadn't been caught early I would have been trapped in the basement with Maddox), and beautiful sunny days. =)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.