Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FMM ~ Almost Spring

My week (4 days) in California was awesome.  We hit the perfect weather window, 80-85* the whole time we were there.  It was sunny and beautiful.  It was exhausting and long days.  I loved it.  =)  I wish I didn't have to come back yet.  I could have had one or two more days there.  One day, just hanging out at the pool at the hotel.  
I love this picture, his look of awe is awesome.  =)  Wouldn't
it be awesome to have this sense of wonder as an adult?
I will try to talk more about it soon, but I want to do Friend Makin' Monday (even though it's a day late) because I think I skipped it last week.  =)

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 Almost Spring

1. What do you love most about Spring?  The flowers and the feel in the air.  Fresh and (dare I say it?) new.  =)  I have always loved the spring, when it's spring time I say it's my favorite time of year, and then in the fall, I say that is my favorite time of year.  =)

2. If you’re lucky enough to have a Spring Break, what will you do to enjoy it?   I don't have spring break.  =(  I used to take the week off and spend it with Damian, but he's older now and I don't have to take it off anymore because he can stay home alone.  Plus, I just got back from Disneyland, so I can't afford another week off.

3. What is your favorite flower?  I love daisies and tulips and daffodils and roses and lilacs and cala lillies and . . . well, I love flowers.  =)

4. Do you have a garden?  If so, what do you grow?  I have a flower garden, and I would love to have a vegetable garden.  Sadly, it has never materialized in my yard.  I might end up buying some huge planters this year so I can have a small one.

5. Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during Spring.  getting my flowers in the garden at a reasonable time.  I tend to wait till spring is almost over.  I'd like to have them planted earlier this year. . . I guess I will have to work on that.  Also, I really want a veggie garden, so I need to start looking at cheap pots and stuff to get that started . . . like immediately. =)

6. Do you do Spring cleaning?  No, but I really should.  My house is a mess. 

7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it’s almost Spring, doesn’t mean that it feels like it for some of you.}  Yesterday was beautiful . . . well for western WA weather.  It was sunny, but rather cold.  Today it's back to grey and cloudy.  Sure is a let down from the 85* weather in CA last week.  =(

8. Share one photo that you’ve taken during the month of March.  

9. What’s your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?  If it was really sunny and warm, then I  love to go to the lake.  Also, there's nothing like going for a run on a really nice sunny day.  =)

10. If you could spend the day doing anything in your city, what would you do?  My "city" isn't very big, but I would love to go into Seattle and spend there day there.  It's been a long time since I was down there, other than going through to one place or another. 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment