Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Favorite things

Do any of you pay much attention to your "stats" page?  I look at it every so often just to see what's going on and I noticed that one of my posts from last week has had a lot of views and I don't know why.  There is nothing special about that particular post, in fact, it was the one that I thought I posted but didn't so it got posted a day late.  Maybe because it has the words "Liebster Award" in it and maybe that's a hot search item?  I don't know . . . My most viewed post is actually Hot Zumba? with 248 views, which is super funny because I wasn't talking about "hot zumba," I've never even heard of it, it was just hot that day in my zumba class.  =)  No wonder I don't have a large following, if these are the posts that are most viewed they are probably trying to figure out why in the world I am doing a blog . . . actually I wonder that a lot.  =)  (I would say if asked that question that I like to write and it's not really for anyone but me, so if you like me, you like me, and if you don't . . . don't follow me.)  =)

Anyway . . .

I am pretty much amazed by people that are super busy and still make time to workout.  I feel like I am busy, but not over the top, and I have a hard time fitting in a workout.  I didn't go to zumba last night, which I was annoyed about, but we really needed to do some grocery shopping and Damian has all his sports that we have to taxi him to.  So zumba was the last priority. 

I am almost always grumpy after grocery shopping.  I hate it so much.  I debated whether or not to go for a run afterwards, we got done early enough that with the time change it was still light out.  But I took too long to decide and it got dark.  I didn't want to get on the treadmill, so I just decided to scrap it.  However, I was snapping at everyone in the house, so I decided to take the dog for a walk.  I felt marginally better afterwards, I should have just ran.  =) 


Today was going to be a run day and I was going to do zumba tomorrow, but then I realized Damian's last wrestling match is tomorrow instead of today like I thought, so I have to switch my days around.  Zumba is a little earlier on Wednesday's so it'll be fun to get out of work, get Damian from wrestling practice and then get to zumba on time, oh, and don't forget Damian has gymnastics.  Oh well, I can do it.  =)

This weekend Damian has a wrestling tournament and my Mom and sister are coming up for it.  So I don't know when I'll be able to do my long run.  I suppose I could try to get it done on Friday.  I have to do a long run, I haven't had one since before Disneyland.  I want to try 8 or 9 miles, but maybe I should just do 7 because I haven't had one for so long.  Decisions, decisions.  =)
The above picture I saw on a giveaway tshirt on Facebook.  I didn't win (of course) but I really liked it.  =)  Sing the words to the song from the Sound of Music, My Favorite Things. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment