Here’s how it works-
Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award to/nominate
Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees
Go to their page and tell them about the award.
No tag backs!
And now, my things for the award:
11 Random Facts
- I am a terrible dog owner. Dogs are too needy, why can't they be more like cats? =)
- If my work calendar is all one color, I can't read it. I have to highlight all my appts (in different colors) or it doesn't make sense to me.
- My husband and I were separated and actually divorced for 6 years . . . and we haven't remarried. We consider ourselves married though, and call each other husband and wife.
- I love Betty Boop. And the reason I love Betty Boop, is because I liked her when I was little, but my mom called her "trashy" so that automatically made me a fan for life. =)
- The name I chose for my blog "Living the Dream" comes from Chris. He says it all the time when people ask him how he is. The "Convoluted and Crazy Dream" comes from me . . . while I love my life, I don't feel like it's my "dream" life. =)
- I was a cheerleader in highschool.
- I have never smoked anything in my life.
- I didn't drink any type of alcohol until I was 24.
- I now love wine. =)
- I obsess about what it would be like to be someone else. I don't know how to say it, but I think often about "why am I me?" and "what if I were someone else?" I don't feel like I want to be different, I just think about it. And I remember being much worse when I was in grade school. It's very weird and very hard to explain.
- My 6th grade teacher was the person to start my love affair with running.
Chris's questions for his nominees:
- What are you passionate about? I love working with kids. I do not currently work with them, but that is the entire reason I went into social work. I love kids. I miss working with them.
- If you could travel anywhere for relaxation or excitement where and what would it be? Seriously, I really want to go somewhere warm, with a beach and beautiful warm water. I have wanted this for a very long time.
- What’s your all time favorite band? I know that music is important to a lot of people. However, it really isn't to me. I like music, I listen to it, but I don't have a favorite band. I used to love Lonestar, but they're long gone. I like Zac Brown Band. But when you say "all time favorite" I feel like it means something huge, and I don't have one of those.
- What makes a good friend? Someone who genuinely cares about the other person. (If you care about someone, everything else will fall into place.)
- Why do you blog? It keeps me motivated to stay active. If I don't blog, Chris would be forced to listen to all my thoughts about running. If I didn't run, I'd have nothing to talk about. =)
|10 points if you can name all these movies.|
*hint They are listed above.* =)
My questions for the people I nominate
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- What is your favorite workout?
- What do you do for "me" time?
- If you won the lottery (the really big one) who would be the first person you told? And why?
- What is the strangest thing you can think about yourself? (What do you do, what do you own, etc)
- If you could go back in time and change anything, would you? What would you change?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- Are you close with your family? Why or why not?
- Empty your purse . . . what is in it?
- How did you start blogging?