Tuesday, February 26, 2013

FMM- Q & A

I got super busy yesterday and didn't finish this, so I am posting it today.  I'm going to do another post later today to talk about my runiversary (today!) and my 12k on Sunday to celebrate my runiversary.  =)

I'm headed to Disneyland tomorrow morning, so hopefully I get all my stuff done in time to write the Runiversary post.  =)

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Questions and Answers


1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most?  No, I don't watch any of the awards shoes.

2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? No, I don't drink replacement shakes.  I do drink a green drink often.  It's just almond milk, spinach, blueberries and cinnamon.

3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week?  Does allowing a young girl to live with us, even though she's been with us now 2 months, count? Other than that, sadly, I can't think of anything.  =(  I should be better at that. . . Today, Heather (the girl living with us) ran out of gas and I had to go rescue her before work.  =)

4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week?  Cashew chicken from my favorite Chinese restaruant in Lynnwood.  =)  I met my oldest friend from Seattle and we spent a really good 3 hours talking over lunch.  It was awesome.  =)

5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it. That will be very hard this week since I'm headed to Disneyland in 2 days (now 1 day)!  But, since the hotel is already paid for . . . I can say I will go swimming every day.  And since Disneyland is already paid for, I guess I can say that I'm going to go on as many rides as I can.  =)

6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again.  I'd much rather share where I haven't been to because I haven't been much of anywhere . . . but I guess I would say, I really loved Michigan in the fall.  And I really liked going to the Michigan pennisula in the winter.  However, I will probably never go there again.  I only went to visit my boyfriend at the time.

7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?  I don't understand Twitter.  I have an account (cathyjanew) but haven't figured out the point.  And no one I know has it, so I don't follow many people.  I like Facebook.

8. What is your favorite vegetable?  I love cauliflower.  I don't think I eat it enough. 

9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March.  I AM going to run 100 miles.  I looked at my mileage at the end of January, and was close, and then again this month.  I slacked off the first full week of Feb, and if I had ran 24 (or so) instead of a measely 14 miles that week, I would have hit 100 for Feb.  So . . . for March, I am going to run 100 miles.  Hopefully more.  =)
10. Share a quote that inspires you.  "Live Love"  It was a sermon my pastor preached, I don't know if she coined it, but it is absolutely how I want to live my live . . . with love.  I'm going to get it tattooed on my foot, but two things have stopped me . . . 1. I've heard foot tattooes hurt a lot and 2. how will I run if I get a tattoo there.  So I haven't figured out when it's going on my foot, but it will eventually.  =)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment