Friday, January 25, 2013

Short and sweet

Well, maybe not sweet, but definitely short.  =)

I'm looking forward to my run today.  I'm doing Katie's virtual 5K and I'm kinda excited to push myself.  I'm going to leave my treadmill at an incline of 1 and then run at a 7.2mph pace, I may bump that up to a 7.4 half way through, I'll see how I feel.  I can't print off the bib she made for it, which I wouldn't wear, but it might be cool to have.  Oh well . . . Does a PR count if it is a virtual 5K? 

Tomorrow I'm going to run 6 miles.  I was thinking of doing it on the treadmill because then I can pace myself.  But if I run 6 miles on the treadmill, that means I won't run outside, and Saturdays are good days to run outside and get some hill work in.  I will have to figure out my route online to make it 6 miles, because I have never run that far other than the 10K I did.  That was a nice route, but not really doable for me. 

Sadly, I have nothing to talk about today.  =)  I didn't run yesterday, instead we went grocery shopping.  I've talked the virtual 5K to death the last couple days.  I am looking forward to the weekend, just because I like not working.  I have no plans though for the weekend.  I may try to catch the movie I missed last week.  But the movie I really wanted to see, Life after 40 (or something like that), is not in the theaters anymore.  =(

yes, I do work in a storage room. . .
I added some pink to my hair last weekend.  I really like it.  It took 4 times to get the pink a decent color, and after washing it once, the pink is already fading on the ends and at the roots.  I find it strange that the roots are fading, my hair dresser said that would be where it was most effective because that doesn't have any of the black color in it.  (She's been lightening sections of my hair for the last few months for the very purpose of putting a color in it, she doesn't do the weird colors though.) 

Anyway, that's all I have today.  I will *try* to update you on the 5K and the 6 miles tomorrow.  I do have to get on to record my time on Katie's blog, so we'll see.  =)

*33 days till Disneyland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment