Friday, January 11, 2013

It's Friday!

I hate bully's in the office.  It's not outright pushing you around, it's snide remarks and just plain being rude just because they are mad/sad/angry whatever.  Or maybe I did something on accident that was done wrong, so now they are going to be rude or make some sort of veiled, passive-aggressive statement.  It just pisses me off.  And then I come back to my desk and stew about it.  Of course, once I have thought about it a min I think of some retort I could have said back. 
Anyway, last night was another long night in my house.  Chris and Damian are feeling better, and I think Maddox is too, but he has turned into a Mama's boy overnight.  Up until about 3 weeks ago, he would only sit on my lap if he had just woken up, or was about to go to bed.  And even bedtime was iffy sometimes.  Now it seems like I can't walk into the room with him in it without him crying for me and wanting to be picked up.  He doesn't want me to put him down.  He doesn't want his Dad or brother, at all.  Chris and D think that this makes me happy, but it really doesn't.  I like cuddling with him, but to constantly have him hanging on my knees and crying anytime I'm around and not holding him really, really gets old. 

Anyway, last night he woke up at 2:45 and started crying.  I picked him up and he was soaked.  So I changed him and then he wouldn't go back to sleep.  I sat with him on the couch for 20 min and finally put him back in the playpen.  I went and laid down on the couch so he wouldn't see me, but he was crying so much he woke up Chris.  Chris got up and held him and then took him into the living room so I could go back to sleep.  Heather didn't come home last night, so Chris put him in his crib and he went right to sleep.  But I am exhausted today.

Chris and D stayed home again today.  Although, D could have gone to school.  I think he was feeling better last night, but it's a really nasty bug and I didn't want any chance of him spreading it around.  I wanted to stay home today, really, really wanted to, but I dragged myself out of bed and am here . . . spreading cheer.  =)

I did go home a little early yesterday to take care of Maddox for Chris who was still feeling badly.  I felt guilty about running while Maddox was awake, so I decided to wait until he went to bed.  I did my run on the treadmill again at 7:30pm.  It was COLD out!  Even in the carport I could see my breath.  I did increase the incline on the treadmill to 2, and I think I'll increase it until it's at a 3 and run on it like that so that I don't lose all my hill work that I've done.  I think it's going to be hard to going back to running outside again. 

This weekend I'm going to run outside, and I'm going to force myself to run both Saturday and Sunday.  I have gotten really bad at not running on Sunday because I'm being too lazy.  --Darn it!  I just remembered that I forgot to weigh myself this morning.  Ugh!!  I guess that's what happens when I get soooo tired.  =/ -- Anyway, I don't want one of my rest days to be Sunday.  I'd rather they be in the middle of the week when I'm really busy. 

This weekend is a big game for the Seahawks.  Well, so was last weekend.  =)  We are huge Seahawks fans in my house.  There are so many really cool pictures floating around right now of the Seahawks . . .  and I can't add any.  =(  Maybe I'll try one more thing . . .


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment