Monday, January 28, 2013

Damn Girl!

Do any of you watch the Biggest Loser?  I watch it, and last week a lady went home that I really liked.  Anyway, in her exit interview she said "America the next time you see me I'll be that damn girl.  You know the one that is walking down the street and the construction workers yell out 'Damn Girl!'"  I just think that is hilarious, I laughed so hard.  =) 

The reason I am bringing that up is because . . . well, my brain works in funny ways.  My back is super, super sore from yesterday's workout and as I was sitting here starting to write this I moved and thought "damn! that hurts."  Then I was thinking of a title for this post and thought "Damn Girl!" which made me think of the Biggest Loser thing.  =)  Soooo . . . I'm going to be a that "Damn Girl!"  haha

Seriously, though, my back is so sore.  I can barely move. 

Just now I got a message from the girl I did the virtual workout with yesterday asking if I was up for more punishment crunches today.  She upped it to 150 crunches and 5 planks.  She's seriously trying to kill me.  =)  I can't workout at the same time as her today though, I have to work, so I'll do it after work, but I'm really enjoying the workout buddy.  Even if it is long distance. 

Well, it is Monday and for once I'm getting my Friend Makin' Monday post up on Monday.  =)  I'm on a roll this week, 2 posts over the weekend and FMM on time.  =)

fmm

Now it’s that time…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All the Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? I'm not sure.  I go in phases. Sometimes I'm really into pink, then I'll switch to purple, then it's blue.   I have a lot of purple clothes right now, but I often wish I had more pink.  I don't know. =)

2. Share one or more of your talents.  I don't know that I have any talents.  I'm a good listener, I procrastinate with the best of them . . . I think I'm a good Mom.  =)

3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? Maybe somewhere to have coffee or lunch.  Maybe go for a walk.

4. What is your favorite meal?  I used to say steak and mashed potatoes, but not so much anymore, then it was Chinese food, but again, not so much . . . Don't get me wrong, I still love both.  I'm thinking some sort of shell fish, lobster, crab, shrimp . . . yum!

5.  Do you prefer to text or talk?  Texting, it gives me time to think.  =)

6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. Honestly, I don't know.  Everyone that reads this knows I love to run, but I guess someone that isn't privy to this blog may not know that.  And I don't think I have a "runner's body" so that may be a surprise.   . . . Actually, my natural hair color would surprise most people.  Right now it is black, but naturally it is a dirty blonde color. 

This is still not natural, but closer than what my hair is now.
(I loved this hair cut) =)
7. Do you color your hair? Yes…see above.  =)

8. Do you wear glasses or contacts?  Nope, I don't have vision problems . . . yet, I'm expecting them though, my dad got glasses in his 30's so I keep waiting for my eyesight to fail.

9. What is your favorite breakfast food?  I eat oatmeal almost every morning.

10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic?  Some, I used to be much more, but I think I've toned it down quite a bit.

11. Do you prefer salty or sweet?  both =)  Depends on what I'm eating.

12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  smile and eyes. Good lips and good eyes are important.  =)

13. What is the last movie you watched?  I watched part of Green Mile last night.  I watched all of Stepford Wives yesterday.  =)

14.  Are you religious?  I believe in God, and am definitely a Christian, but I don't like the word "religious"  It brings up way too many controversial things.  I am a follower of Christ.  =)

15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I am a bit of a slob.  I wish I wasn't, I like my house to be clean, I just don't like cleaning it.  I'm no where near the level of hoarder, and for the most part my house is comfortably messy, so I guess I'm in between.

16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday.  Go to Italy. 

17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe?  I play it safe. 

18. Have you ever worn braces?  nope =)

19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club?  The theater, I love the theater.  =) 

20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be?  It's so shallow, but honestly, I could use some more money.  I want to stay at home with my kids, I want a nicer house, I want a bigger car, I want to travel . . . and all of that needs money.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

*30 days until Disneyland!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think money is a shallow answer, realLy it solves a lot of the day to day life issues, then you can get on with the important stuff!

    Dropping by from FMM
    http://wisdomcouragepower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what is a virtual 5k as I have no idea? Nice hair do. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My three wishes: 1) Lose 10 pounds (actually want to lose 20, but if I could lose 10 by magic, I would work on the rest myself); 2) To have my house cleaned, decluttered, and organized (by magic); and 3) To get a place in the 2014 London Marathon without having to pay big bucks through Marathon Tours (because I'm never, ever going to get a spot through the lottery).

    ReplyDelete