Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Urkel's back!

I went to Zumba tonight.  It was really fun.  It was a completely different type of workout than running.  I can tell I'm going to be sore tomorrow.  I kept thinking that if I can run 3 miles I can do this. :-) I think it's going to be my new Tuesday thing.  I could totally do it more than once a week.  I think it would be good to do something other than run every day. 

I have been weighing myself regularly, and I have to say I'm kinda bummed.  Last week my weight almost everyday was 166-167 and then I weighed in at 165.8 on my official weight.  This week my weight has been 167-168.  I'm really worried that my weight is going back up.  I haven't seen 170, so I'm happy about that but I was really looking forward to another loss.  I realize it's only Tuesday, but last Monday or Tuesday (I can't remember which) I saw 162.  How silly to be obsessed about this. . .

Tomorrow I am going for a run.  I haven't run now for 2 days.  Zumba was fun, but there's nothing quite like running.  I don't think I've changed much of my diet this week so I'm not real sure why my weight has gone up. 

Have any of you seen Total Blackout?  (I don't know what channel it's on because we're watching it OnDemand and Chris doesn't want to pause it.)  It is hilarious!  Number 1, it's got Urkel, well, actor that played Urkel, Jaleel White.  It's got people in completely darkness touching things and tasting things and going through things, in complete darkness.  The people are on it and are super funny. I know, without a doubt, that I could never do it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment